Outfit I wore Wednesday the 11th. Totes crazy night. Went to see my friend play bass with another band at the Broken Spoke and got to meet BRUCE ROBISON! XD Texas Country Music idol for those who don’t know. Then we went to see a friend of a friend play the midnight-thirty slot at the Saxon. Pretty cool night. Except for some old dude who told me he was afraid to dance with me because I was so “unapproachable.” Dick.
Still, it was a cool night. I also learned how good the Spoke’s BBQ is.
I apologize for the horrible pic quality. Please notice, though, how well coordinated this outfit it.
I got this hoodie earlier in the fall and it kept me warm all winter. I wanted a pair of light colored, fur-trimmed, but not tacky or ghetto-y winter boots all season and never found the *right* pair. But I found these at Lane Bryant on end-of-season clearance and they happened to match my beloved faux fox fur trimmed, faux bunny fur lined hoodie perfectly, so I figured, wth.
Anywho, I waited a month for a cold spell so I could try out the boots. I love them. Totes comfy; not even sore or tired feet after running errands all evening and an hour in Target!
Hat: $10 LB clearance
Hoodie: $15 Sam’s Club
Scarf: $10 JCPenney
Pink top: $4 Avenue
Leggings: $5.99 Walmart
Boots: $20 Lane Bryant clearance
My outfit for school today. It’s just not my week for weather. I left, it was 80f. I was sitting on campus in the shade eating lunch, and the Northern hit and the temp dropped 20 degrees. OTL
But I felt light and breezy til then!
It’s the beginning of Spring Break for me. Not really looking forward to it….
- Flowers: $8, JCPenney
- Tiny flower earrings: Rue21
- Pearl flower earrings: $5 Claire’s
- Shades: $2.99, Rue21 clearance
- Owl necklace: $6, Rue21
- Candy: handmade by Lacy
- PotC bracelets: $2 each, Hot Topic clearance
- Ring: $5, Avenue
- Top: $10 on sale, Avenue
- Skirt: $13.65 on sale, Avenue
- Sandals: $20, American Eagle at Payless
Perfect springtime outfit, huh? Remember what I said about over accessorizing? That was just for the pic, though. I toned it down. XD One of my former classmates stopped to tell me how nice I looked. I adore the skirt. It hides my big tummy and it was so comfy and cute.
The weather’s so nice I’m wearing sandals pretty regularly, so I broke out the old toe ring. I haven’t worn it since my toe operation in December. It’s time for it again.
Okay, the skirt was one of my Avenue major discount purchases. I found the receipt but it’s not handy, so I’ll do the math later, okay?
- Headband: $1 for three, Dollar Tree
- Earrings: $5 Rue21
- All pendant necklaces: Rue21 $4-$8
- Bead necklace: you know I forgot. but it looks like Claire’s
- Round ring: $8 Avenue
- Owl ring: $6 Rue21
- Square ring: $5 Avenue
- Beaded belt (worn as wrap bracelet): It’s really old. I think it’s Wal Mart
- Bangles: misc stores and prices
- Top: $10 Tractor Supply Co (Inorite?!)
- Sandals: Mudd
- Toe ring: $18 Popsicle Toes in Port Aransas, Texas
Last day of Fatshion February, so I decided to dress up a little tonight when my family took me to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. It’s one of my all time favorite movies and seeing it in theatres again was really special. I was 5 when this movie was released. It was really lovely.
I call this one American Beauty. I love the springtime nautical trend. It’s too much. My sister’s anchor earrings just matched too well, too. XD
- Top (one piece): Avenue (I can’t give you an accurate price because I misplaced my receipt and I want you all to know what a great deal I got).
- Leggings: $5.99 WM
- Heels: Madden Girl at Bealls $15 on clearance
- HK bag: $20 Sears
- Bangle: $3 Claire’s
- Earrings: Lacy’s
- Hair bob: $5 from artisan at Comic Con
- Necklace: $4 Rue21
- Ring: $5 Avenue
My super adorable outfit for school yesterday, which turned out very pleasant. It was horribly blustery so I just pinned the hat to my head. XD It worked mostly.
- Hat: $15 LB
- Shades: $5 Claire’s
- Earrings and Unicorn ring: $5 each, Rue21
- Owl ring: $10 JCPenney
- Necklace: $3 LB
- Top: $15 Rue21
- Tutu, all bows, and cuff: birthday gifts (HT)
- Leggings: $5.99 WM
- Flippies: $3 HEB
I call this one, “Don’t You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hello Kitty Like Me?”
Wore this out shopping today. XD Felt too cute. Also, I look too good in the Farrah for someone my age.
- Ears: $6 @ HT
- Tank: $5 @ Old Navy
- Leggings: $6 @ Walmart
- Shoes: $15 @ HT
- Owl earrings: $6 @ Rue21 (which I realize you can’t see)
- Red bangle: $3 @ Claire’s
Took this in the car later. Shades are Rue21 clearance.
Another lazy day. I was feeling pretty down, but after taking a 15 minute walk around campus on a break listening to Patrick and smelling peach blossoms, I felt MUUUCCCHHHHH better.
You can tell I wasn’t feeling to glam by the face I’m making in the top pic.
But my ensemble was pretty cute, someone even stopped me to tell me so. Also, no one over accessorizes like me. ha. XD
- Headbands: $1 @ Dollar Tree
- Earrings: Artisan at Ikkicon (gift from Lace)
- Necklace: $14 @ HT
- T: $5 @ Walmart
- PJs: $10 @ JCPenney
- Heart socks: $1 @ Target
- Sequin Chucks: $10 @ Target
- Cuff: HT (gift from Mom and Lace)
- Sweatband: HT (gift from Justin)
- Poptart ring: $5, Artisan at Ikkicon
- Pink tiger ring: $5 @ Rue21
- Bangles: misc (LB, etc)
I call this Lazy Rockabilly Girl. XD
Several things: worn out after the weekend (and almost breaking my knee), wanted to wear my scarf as a bow/didn’t want to wash my hair, wanted to show off my Walked Dead shirt (new personal fave), and wanted to wear my mardi gras beads from my party on Fat Tuesday.
So this happened. XD
Scarf, tee and shoes are HT
Beads were from Lucy’s
Leggings are Wal-Mart
Sorry this isn’t up to my normal high fashion standards. I got this tee from my mom for my birthday and I wanted to show it off and my coordinating accessories.
OOTD for school. XD
This was my outfit for school today for Valentine’s. Total mistake handing out candy to my teachers and classmates… everyone thought I was a serial poisoner. OTL
Although I think it led me to a wonderful discovery. More on that as it develops. ;o
- Pink star earrings: gift from my mom
- Skull scarf and owl ring: birthday gift (Hot topic)
- Necklace, purple heart ring: Avenue $10 and $5 respectively
- Top, dress: Rue21 $12 and $7 respectively
- Socks: Target $5
- Shoes: HT clearance $10
- Frog: Valentine’s gift from my Mom (Target)
I carried Prince Jacques Pierre Francois La Granuille around all day. Two people thought he was cool. The rest thought I was crazy. XD
I had an extremely interesting day. Got stood up by my best friend, met a new a friend and maaayyybbbbe met a cool guy. XD We’ll see.
All the while, I looked extremely smashing. ha ha ha